Repeat after me: fall is here, fall is here . . . this is the best time of the year.
– I released my second ebook, Alibi Interrupted, in July.
– This blog surpassed 700 followers and exceeded of 57,000 views.
– I’ve been asked to write a guest article on a website for a publishing company which I’ve agreed to do (coming soon).
– I’ve done two interviews for two different websites (both coming in October).
– I’ve been working on two more short stories: The Man Who Thought He Could Fly and The Dreams of Evil Men.
– Based on a demand (albeit small, but still a demand) for my stories in physical book form, I released Saving Kennedy which contains both The Visitor and Alibi Interrupted in paperback. Please stop by CreateSpace or Amazon to order your copy.
– And finally, this summer I was blessed to attended a father/son retreat in Colorado with my eldest boy where we had time to rest, relax, and recreate. We also had the opportunity to meet speakers and authors, Scott Brown and Kevin Swanson.
As we head into fall and winter, my plans are to continue working on finalizing some of my short stories to get them ready for my anthology, and trying to finish my novella, The Island.
Thank you to all who’ve read my stories over the past summer. Your support means a lot. If you’ve read any of my stories and haven’t yet left a review on Amaon, please consider doing so. Reviews are vital for authors.
Thank you again to all of you. You guys make the lonely road of writing a little less lonely.