Today and tomorrow my time travel thriller, Alibi Interrupted, will be free to download.
Download your free copy of my time travel tale, Alibi Interrupted, and see for yourself why it’s being favorably compared to The Twilight Zone.
Time travel always has its consequences.
When Stewart Hudson travels back in time to stop Lee Harvey Oswald from killing President Kennedy, he not only becomes Oswald’s alibi, but he also finds himself stuck in 1963.
To ensure Stewart gets it right this time, the wife of his future grandson confronts the younger Stewart before he leaves for 1963, and she quickly learns that meddling in the affairs of the past always has its consequences.
Repeat after me: fall is here, fall is here . . . this is the best time of the year.
– I released my second ebook, Alibi Interrupted, in July.
– This blog surpassed 700 followers and exceeded of 57,000 views.
– I’ve been asked to write a guest article on a website for a publishing company which I’ve agreed to do (coming soon).
– I’ve done two interviews for two different websites (both coming in October).
– I’ve been working on two more short stories: The Man Who Thought He Could Fly and The Dreams of Evil Men.
– Based on a demand (albeit small, but still a demand) for my stories in physical book form, I released Saving Kennedy which contains both The Visitor and Alibi Interrupted in paperback. Please stop by CreateSpace or Amazon to order your copy.
– And finally, this summer I was blessed to attended a father/son retreat in Colorado with my eldest boy where we had time to rest, relax, and recreate. We also had the opportunity to meet speakers and authors, Scott Brown and Kevin Swanson.
As we head into fall and winter, my plans are to continue working on finalizing some of my short stories to get them ready for my anthology, and trying to finish my novella, The Island.
Thank you to all who’ve read my stories over the past summer. Your support means a lot. If you’ve read any of my stories and haven’t yet left a review on Amaon, please consider doing so. Reviews are vital for authors.
Thank you again to all of you. You guys make the lonely road of writing a little less lonely.
All I ask in return is that you leave me a review on Amazon when you’re done reading it.
To ensure Stewart gets it right this time, the wife of his future grandson confronts him before he leaves for 1963, and she quickly learns that meddling in the affairs of the past always has its consequences.
Click here to download Alibi Interrupted and see why it’s rated 4 1/2 stars.
“. . . Like I was reading something indisputably great.” – Emily E.
“A thought-provoking tale” – Rita C.
“. . . Could be right out of a Twilight Zone . . .” – Mark E.
“Another great story from a talented author.” – Anne
“A great read.” – Ardis C.
In the very near future I’ll be releasing a book of two short fiction works. Both stories, The Visitor and Alibi Interrupted, are Speculative Fiction tales involving time travel and the JFK assassination. Currently these titles are available in ebook format only.
This is where you come in. Help me name the book that these two stories will be printed in and if your suggestion is the one selected I will send you a free copy of the book, autographed or not (your choice), as soon as the print version is available.
- Leave your title suggestions in the comments section below (you can leave as many title suggestions as you wish).
- The contest ends August 12th at 3PM (EST).
- If your suggestion is the winner, the announcement will be made in the comments section below once selection is made, and I will make arrangements with you to get your book sent to you.
- This contest does not require that a title must be chosen from those suggested. If none of the suggested titles beat the current working title (see below), then the current title will remain.
Although having read either of the stories is not required, if you want to have an advantage it is recommended that you check out the blurb for each of the stories to get a better idea of what they’re about. The blurb for The Visitor can be found here, and the blurb for Alibi Interrupted can be found here.
Currently, the working title is:
And the subtitle is:
Two Short Stories.
Two Time Travelers.
Two Chances to Save Kennedy.
Think you have a better title idea? Enter the contest by leaving your suggestion in the comments section below.
My latest short fiction, Alibi Interrupted, has become available a few days earlier than its expected release date.
What if a time traveler went back to 1963 to stop the Kennedy assassination and discovers that, not only is Oswald innocent, but the time traveler has become Oswald’s only alibi?
Find out by downloading Alibi Interrupted today, and be one of the first to read and review it.
The moment all of you have been waiting for is almost here (ok, maybe it’s more like the moment only one or two of you have been waiting for).
Tomorrow I will be announcing the official August release date of my latest short story, Alibi Interrupted.
But wait, there’s more. Tomorrow I will also be unveiling the cover design.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the cover reveal and the announcement of the release date. I don’t know about you, but I’m happier than a pig in mud.
– A Funny Thing Happened in the Lunchroom, the short story I’ve been working on exclusively since late last year, has a new name. The story is now: Alibi Interrupted.
– Alibi Interrupted is the story about a time traveler who visits Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963 to stop the assassination of the president, but things don’t go as planned.
– Alibi Interrupted was panning out to be around 5,000 words, however, because I’m a pantser, the story has continued to grow as I worked on it and it’s now over 8,000 words.
– Alibi Interrupted was intended to only be released in my upcoming anthology of short stories (whose title is still unknown), but I’ve been so pleased with how the tale has developed that I decided to release it as a single as soon as it’s done (like I did with The Visitor).
– The estimated time frame for completing Alibi Interrupted and making it available to you wonderful readers is still a few months off.
– The other short story I was previously working on, The Island, has been put on hiatus until I can complete Alibi Interrupted.
– February of this year saw two milestones for this blog: It exceeded 46,000 total visits and it gained its 600th follower.
– As a “thank you” to all the readers and followers of this blog, I am offering my debut short fiction work, The Visitor, for free tomorrow. Just go to Amazon on Monday, February 29th, and download The Visitor for free to your Kindle. Don’t have a Kindle? Then download it to your favorite device (phone, tablet, PC, etc.) using the Kindle app.
Again, thanks for your readership.